Please treat with respect the following rules during your stay in the project area:
- Avoid actions that could harm the environment, an important natural and cultural regions and monuments.
- Respect the fragility of wildlife. Observe the animals and birds in the distance. Do not try to feed wild animals.
- Agree to travel only up to the borders of Nurata State Reserve. Even if you are offered to go further - refuse it for the sake of wildlife preservation, and in order to avoid the problems with the administration of the reserve.
- Leave behind only your traces on the roads. Do not take objects, found while walking. Photos remain in memory.
- Do not paint on rocks, trees and buildings!
- Do not leave garbage on the nature, take it with yourselves. In the guest houses you will have the opportunity to get rid of garbage properly. Be especially careful not to pollute rivers and springs debris.
- If you decide to break camp, do it on the appointed place. Try to reduce the effect of fire: light only small fires and use only dead, absolutely dry wood. Burn them to ashes. At the end put out the fire and throw away the ashes.
- Always follow the recommendations and instructions of your guide.
- Respect the local people, their culture, traditions and laws, as well as the wildlife of our villages, the region and country.
- Try to understand and enjoy the specific conditions of life in our villages, even if they differ from the usual terms for you.
- Respect other visitors. Be polite to them. Let the sounds of nature be around - Avoid unnecessary noise.
- If possible, try to support the local community, buying handicrafts, souvenirs, etc.
- Try to walk more and use the transport by not harming the environment (eg, bicycles, horses, donkeys, etc.).